The Reschexpert blog uses data received on the plethora of projects it undertakes across the country to create a nationally recognized construction index based on 3 components.
- Number of Construction Starts
- Average Value of Construction Starts
- Average Square Footage of Construction Starts
We do this in order to provide our wide database of architects, engineers, contractors, competing Rescheck providers, home owners, and industry professionals a key metric of national new project statistics.
- The nationwide reading for April 2019 is as follows:
- Number of Construction Starts: 8.4 on (1-10 scale)
- Average Value of Construction Starts: $329,121 (Average turnkey dollar value)
- Average Square Footage of Construction Starts: 2315 sq ft. (Conditioned living space)