The Reschexpert blog uses data received on the plethora of projects it undertakes across the country to create a nationally recognized construction index based on 3 components.
- Number of Construction Starts
- Average Value of Construction Starts
- Average Square Footage of Construction Starts
We do this in order to provide our wide database of architects, engineers, contractors, competing Rescheck providers, home owners, and industry professionals a key metric of national new project statistics.
The nationwide reading for June 2019 is as follows:
- Number of Construction Starts: 7.6 on (1-10 scale)
- Average Value of Construction Starts: $378,142 (Average turnkey dollar value)
- Average Square Footage of Construction Starts: 2503 sq ft. (Conditioned living space)
Thank you for reading the Reschexpert blog. The internet’s #1 resource on green homes, Reschecks, Manual J, Heat Loss, New Construction, and home energy reports.