The Reschexpert blog uses data received on the plethora of projects it undertakes across the country to create a nationally recognized construction index based on 3 components.
- Number of Construction Starts
- Average Value of Construction Starts
- Average Square Footage of Construction Starts
We do this in order to provide our wide database of architects, engineers, contractors, competing Rescheck providers, home owners, and industry professionals a key metric of national new project statistics.
The nationwide reading for September 2020 is as follows:
- Number of Construction Starts: 8.4 on (1-10 scale)
- Average Value of Construction Starts: $292,735 (Average turnkey dollar value)
- Average Square Footage of Construction Starts: 1846 sq ft. (Conditioned living space)
Thank you for reading the Reschexpert blog. The internet’s #1 resource on green homes, Reschecks, Manual S equipment sizing, Manual J Heat Loss, Manual D Duct Sizing, Manual D Duct Layout, Comcheck, New Construction, and home energy reports. Email Plans, jobsite address, and square footage to [email protected] and we will get you taken care of.